- Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia - May 25, 2016
- Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia: Septal Perforation and Nose Bleeds - May 23, 2016
- Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia: Epistaxis and Septal Perforation - May 18, 2016
- Wegener’s Granulomatosis: Autoimmune Disease and Multi-Focal Septal Perforation - May 9, 2016
- Kyle Korver: Facial Injury and Nasal Fracture - March 24, 2015
- Russell Westbrook: Facial Injury and Surgery - March 5, 2015
- Mega-perforation: Pushing the Limits of Septal Perforation Repair - November 26, 2014
- Septoplasty Complication and Septal Perforation - November 24, 2014
- Nose Picking (Rhinotillexis) and Septal Perforations: Why I should stop picking my nose…? - November 24, 2014
- Nasal Fractures, Septal Hematoma, and Septal Perforation: Simultaneous Rhinoplasty and Septal Perforation Repair - October 1, 2014
Atlanta Hawks guard Kyle Korver suffered a broken nose during a basketball game against the Los Angeles Lakers. He underwent a procedure to repair his nose at the Osborne Head and Neck Institute in Los Angeles, performed by Dr. Jason Hamilton, and was fitted for a custom protective mask.
Korver has returned to gameplay with a custom fit protective mask to protect his nose during healing.
To learn more about nasal fracture repair, please visit www.facialtraumamd.com.