- Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia - May 25, 2016
- Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia: Septal Perforation and Nose Bleeds - May 23, 2016
- Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia: Epistaxis and Septal Perforation - May 18, 2016
- Wegener’s Granulomatosis: Autoimmune Disease and Multi-Focal Septal Perforation - May 9, 2016
- Kyle Korver: Facial Injury and Nasal Fracture - March 24, 2015
- Russell Westbrook: Facial Injury and Surgery - March 5, 2015
- Mega-perforation: Pushing the Limits of Septal Perforation Repair - November 26, 2014
- Septoplasty Complication and Septal Perforation - November 24, 2014
- Nose Picking (Rhinotillexis) and Septal Perforations: Why I should stop picking my nose…? - November 24, 2014
- Nasal Fractures, Septal Hematoma, and Septal Perforation: Simultaneous Rhinoplasty and Septal Perforation Repair - October 1, 2014
We would like to thank all those who attended the Cosmetic Education Seminar hosted by Dr. Hamilton, Dr. Zandifar and Dr. Nach from the Facial Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery Division of the Osborne Head and Neck Institute on April 27th.
The event was a success and we would like to thank all participants, many of whom won free Botox, Latisse, Juvederm, Sculptra treatments, make-up kits, and Skinceuticals skin care products.
Many quests also expressed an interested in hosting a mixer for their personal group of friends. We are planning our next event soon.
If you would like to host an event for you and your friends to learn more about cosmetic procedures in a relaxed environment then contact Sue Lockhart at firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 858-4493 to schedule.
If you would like to speak with one of our ENT specialists about ear, nose, or throat problems and treatment options, we at OHNI will be happy to schedule an appointment or phone consultation with you.