- Folded Ear in Newborns: Treatment Options - April 11, 2018
- Newborn Ear Deformity: What Can Be Done? - April 11, 2018
- Ear Molding: An Overview - November 2, 2017
- Otoplasty for Protruding Ears - September 26, 2017
- Basal Cell Carcinoma: Facial Reconstruction Timing - September 26, 2017
- Clinical Considerations of Mohs Reconstruction of Cheek Defect - September 26, 2017
- Basal Cell Carcinoma: Nasal Bridge Reconstruction - September 26, 2017
- Skin Cancers Involving the Eyebrow: Clinical Considerations - October 3, 2016
- Treatment of Multiple Skin Cancer Lesions - June 1, 2016
- Skin Cancer: Nasal Reconstruction and Scar Management - June 1, 2016
The results are in! You spoke and we listened.
If you have signed up for our e-newsletter, then in the past month you received an invitation to participate in a patient satisfaction survey. We appreciate every input and have read all of the comments that were made. We have been able to tally your input and here are the results. Over 93% found the appointment making process easy and 87% of our patients were seen in 15 minutes or less. Our staff continued to obtain high praises with 89% of our patients finding them informative and over 94% of the responders finding them courteous. The physicians also received high praises with 94% of the responders giving them good or excellent marks. Finally we are excited to see that 87% of those surveyed will either return to the Osborne Head and Neck Institute or refer a friend or family.
We are happy to see so many of you continue to find our services at or above expectations. However, we see that there is room for improvement and here are some of the changes that you might be seeing in your future visit to the Osborne Head and Neck Institute.
1) In our continued effort to accommodate your busy schedule we will continue to offer same day appointments and are in the process of putting together a before and after hour office schedule. Hopefully with this new time slot, our busy patients, who don’t have the ability to take time off from work, can now receive the high degree of care they have come to expect from us at a more convenient time.
2) In order to see you in a timely fashion we continue not to double book your appointment slot. We understand that, at times, some patient visits can take longer than anticipated and this can delay other appointments. We will continue to work with you if your wait time is longer than expected and get you to see the physician as soon as possible.
3) In order to remain educated, courteous and helpful, our staff continues to undergo advance-training sessions in customer relations. Furthermore, we have instituted bimonthly educational seminars that cover the entire gambit of ear, nose and throat.
On final note, we appreciate your loyalty to our practice and continue to listen to your suggestions. If you did not have the opportunity to fill out this survey you may do so by clicking HERE.
If you don’t receive our e-newsletter and would like to sign up you can do so by filling your information below.
To learn more about Osborne Head & Neck Institute, visit: http://www.ohni.org/