- India Medical Mission 2018 - November 1, 2018
- Sleep Disorders: Sleep Apnea and Upper Stimulation Therapy - August 25, 2015
- The Naked Vocalist Podcast Featuring Dr. Reena Gupta - May 27, 2015
- New Therapy for Sleep Apnea – First Sleep Pacemaker placed in California at Osborne Head and Neck Institute. - December 12, 2014
- Boxer’s Ear: Can your ear explode? - December 12, 2014
- Nose Picking (Rhinotillexis) and Septal Perforations: Why I should stop picking my nose…? - November 24, 2014
- Deviated Septum and Septal Perforation - July 28, 2014
- Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia: Nasal Septal Perforation Repair - June 25, 2014
- Dr. Mantle recognized at the Beverly Hills Medical Science Academy Awards - May 8, 2014
- Commonly Misdiagnosed Pathologies: Arteriovenous Malformations - April 9, 2014
Dr. Reena Gupta, laryngologist at Osborne Head and Neck Institute, was interviewed by a UK-based outlet. The Naked Vocalist, Steve Giles and Chris Johnson, is a podcast with information relevant to the professional voice user.
In their discussion, Dr. Gupta spoke about nodules. They discussed the definition of nodules, diagnosis and treatment. Other topics of vocal health were also covered.
More information about the podcast episode can be found here:
Listen to the full podcast here: