- Question: How do the ingredients in e-cigarettes and vaporizers affect respiratory health? - August 16, 2019
- Bad Technique and Vocal Injury - January 9, 2019
- Is Edible Marijuana Dangerous for the Voice? Myths Dispelled - December 18, 2018
- Surprise! You have a hemorrhage - January 31, 2018
- Graves’ Disease: Treatment Overview - September 25, 2017
- Adele and the Stigma of Vocal Injury - July 11, 2017
- Vocal Curbside Consult: How does the thyroid affect the voice? - May 16, 2017
- Vocal Curbside Consult: How do hormones affect the voice? - May 3, 2017
- Vocal Curbside Consult: How do emotion and stress affect the voice? - April 17, 2017
- Vocal Curbside Consult: Vocal Recovery After Illness - April 7, 2017
Osborne Head & Neck Institute and MusiCares are pleased to offer
FREE Voice Screenings
for PROFESSIONAL VOCALISTS!
SATURDAY, APRIL 20, 2013
8am – 12pm
OSBORNE HEAD & NECK INSTITUTE
Cedars-Sinai Medical Towers
8631 W. Third Street, Suite 945E
Los Angeles, CA 90048
Without proper health coverage, access to quality vocal care can be limited and difficult to afford. That’s why preventative vocal health care is critical for injury prevention! A screening exam will help to not only identify existing injuries, but also areas of concern which should be addressed before more serious issues arise.
Qualified participants will receive an individual videostroboscopy to diagnose potential vocal problems and assess injury risk. Screening services to be conducted by Dr. Reena Gupta, MD FACS, Director, Voice & Swallowing Center, Osborne Head and Neck Institute.