- New Therapy for Sleep Apnea – First Sleep Pacemaker placed in California at Osborne Head and Neck Institute.
- Boxer’s Ear: Can your ear explode?
- Mega-perforation: Pushing the Limits of Septal Perforation Repair
- Septoplasty Complication and Septal Perforation
- Nose Picking (Rhinotillexis) and Septal Perforations: Why I should stop picking my nose…?
- Voice Case of the Week: When Nodules Need Surgery
- Voice Case of the Week: Who Needs a Laryngeal Surgeon?
- Nasal Fractures, Septal Hematoma, and Septal Perforation: Simultaneous Rhinoplasty and Septal Perforation Repair
- Ground-breaking New Treatment Option for Sleep Apnea
- Septal Perforation: Long-Term Outcomes
Dr. Reena Gupta, laryngologist at Osborne Head and Neck Institute, was interviewed by a UK-based outlet. The Naked Vocalist, Steve Giles and Chris Johnson, is a podcast with information relevant to the professional voice user.
In their discussion, Dr. Gupta spoke about nodules. They discussed the definition of nodules, diagnosis and treatment. Other topics of vocal health were also covered.
More information about the podcast episode can be found here:
Listen to the full podcast here: