- Surprise! You have a hemorrhage - January 31, 2018
- Graves’ Disease: Treatment Overview - September 25, 2017
- Adele and the Stigma of Vocal Injury - July 11, 2017
- Vocal Curbside Consult: How does the thyroid affect the voice? - May 16, 2017
- Vocal Curbside Consult: How do hormones affect the voice? - May 3, 2017
- Vocal Curbside Consult: How do emotion and stress affect the voice? - April 17, 2017
- Vocal Curbside Consult: Vocal Recovery After Illness - April 7, 2017
- Dr. Gupta Presents at SAG-AFTRA - October 3, 2016
- Voice Pain and Muscle Tension Dysphonia - May 3, 2016
- Is Vocal Fry Bad for You? - January 6, 2016
We are proud to announce that the first ever LA Voice Club was hosted by the Division of Voice and Swallowing of the Osborne Head and Neck Institute.
Our fellowship trained laryngologist and professional voice specialist, Dr. Reena Gupta, spearheaded this soon to become semi-annual meeting of professionals involved in the care and teaching of the professional voice user.
The meeting was attended by several well respected vocal coaches and speech and language pathologists who discussed topics on how to best improve the overall care of the voice of actors, singers and other professional voice users.
If you would like to speak with one of our ENT specialists about ear, nose, or throat problems and treatment options, we at OHNI will be happy to schedule an appointment or phone consultation with you.