- Sleep Disorders: Sleep Apnea and Upper Stimulation Therapy - August 25, 2015
- The Naked Vocalist Podcast Featuring Dr. Reena Gupta - May 27, 2015
- New Therapy for Sleep Apnea – First Sleep Pacemaker placed in California at Osborne Head and Neck Institute. - December 12, 2014
- Boxer’s Ear: Can your ear explode? - December 12, 2014
- Dr. Mantle recognized at the Beverly Hills Medical Science Academy Awards - May 8, 2014
- Commonly Misdiagnosed Pathologies: Arteriovenous Malformations - April 9, 2014
- Salivary Gland Surgery: Sialocele Prevention - March 28, 2014
- Accessory Parotid Gland Tumor Surgery - March 21, 2014
- Sialendoscopy: Removal of Large Stones - January 14, 2014
- Options After Unsuccessful Sialendoscopy - January 14, 2014
Welcome to the Osborne Head and Neck Institute, an innovative ear, nose and throat /head and neck surgical practice. Our mission is to be the premiere referral source for the delivery of subspecialty care in pediatric and adult advanced ear, nose, and throat disorders; head and neck surgical oncology; and plastic and reconstructive surgery on a national level.
We are dedicated to delivering superior individualized patient care, unsurpassed service, and unparalleled surgical excellence. We provide you with a culture of cooperative patient management, where; you and your doctor mutually decide the best course of medical and surgical care, customized to your needs. After treatment decisions are reached, our physicians work as your advocate to provide you the finest care available.
If you would like to speak with one of our ENT specialists about ear, nose, or throat problems and treatment options, we at OHNI will be happy to schedule an appointment or phone consultation with you.
Cedars Sinai Medical Towers
8631 W. Third Street, Suite 945E
Los Angeles, CA 90048
Beverly Hills, California
435 N. Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA, 90210
To learn more about Osborne Head & Neck Institute, visit: http://www.ohni.org/